WWS 2017 Registration Form
Please ascertain by email that the room style you prefer is available, then print this page, complete the personal information, tick where applicable in the right hand column, and mail it to
Carrie Taylor, WWS 2017, Fellside, Keswick Road, Grasmere, Cumbria, LA22 9QY.
Email address: Telephone: Please add my / our email address or postal address to the list of participants
Please reserve accommodation for £360 / £410 shared (per person) or £410 / £460 sole use (circle one room style, and one price)
Please register me at the student price in a shared room Please issue an electronic invoice for accommodation the total sum by Paypal I / we will attend on a non-resident basis I / we would like transport from Oxenholme on Monday 20 February (free but must be booked in advance) I / we would like transport via Grasmere to Oxenholme on Saturday 25 February (free but must be booked) I / we enclose a sterling cheque for the conference fee of £180 (£162 to Members and Friends of the Wordsworth Conference Foundation) or £ .......... in full payment (payable to Wordsworth Conference Foundation) OR I have paid my conference fee by Paypal or Bank Transfer (please use your name as a reference on bank transfers) I accept responsibility for accommodation charges incurred on my behalf
Please print this form, sign it, and send (with your registration fee if paying by cheque) to the above address
Payment Methods and Cancellation Terms
- You may pay by sterling cheque, payable to Wordsworth Conference Foundation, enclosed with your registration form or by bank transfer (please contact us for the bank details). To pay the £180 conference fee through Paypal (£192 including transaction charges and currency conversion) please use the button below.
- Students should contact us to confirm availability of places, then pay the same £180 as a deposit.
- Members and Friends will have their discount applied to the balance due.
- To make full payment by Paypal please request an invoice.
- Single rooms: where possible we will allocate a single room, if single accommodation is requested; otherwise a double or twin may be reserved for ‘single use’ but in the event that a twin is available we may ask you to consider sharing.
- Registration fees or deposits will be refunded in full if cancellation is received by 22 December 2015.
- Accommodation is payable in full by 1 February 2016. It is unlikely that any refund will be made on accommodation cancelled after this date as we incur full charges in advance.
- Travel insurance is therefore advised
- For details of how to pay registration fees or accommodation by bank transfer from abroad, or to request an electronic invoice for a sum other than those itemized above, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Fee Only: