WWS 2018 Registration Form
Please ascertain by email that the room style you prefer is available, then print this page, complete the personal information, tick where applicable in the right hand column, and mail it to
Carrie Taylor, WWS 2018, The Barn, Pavement End, Red Bank Road, Grasmere, Cumbria, LA22 9PT.
Email address: Telephone: Please add my / our email address or postal address to the list of participants
Please indicate preference for (indicate one):
Single (or sole use double/twin) standard room £450 Single (or sole use double/twin) with front view £525 Shared *double / twin standard room £400 (per person) Shared *double / twin room with front view £475 (per person) Stable cottage (sleeps up to 4) £800 for 1-2 adults for whole week, 17-24 Feb (£400pp for extra adults)
* Indicate whether double or twin preferred
Please register me at the student price in a shared room Please issue an electronic invoice for accommodation the total sum by Paypal I / we will attend on a non-resident basis I / we would like transport from Oxenholme station on Monday 19 February (free but must be booked) I / we would like transport to Oxenholme station on Saturday 24 February (free but must be booked) I / we enclose a sterling cheque for the conference fee of £180 (£162 to Members and Friends of the Wordsworth Conference Foundation) or £ ............. in full payment (payable to Wordsworth Conference Foundation) OR I have paid my conference fee by Paypal or Bank Transfer (please use your name as a reference on bank transfers) I accept responsibility for accommodation charges incurred on my behalf
Please print this form, sign it, and send (with your registration fee if paying by cheque) to the above address
Payment Methods and Cancellation Terms
- You may pay by sterling cheque, payable to Wordsworth Conference Foundation, enclosed with your registration form or by bank transfer (please contact us for the bank details). To pay the £180 conference fee through Paypal (£192 including transaction charges and currency conversion) please use the button below.
- Students should contact us to confirm availability of places, then pay the same £180 as a deposit.
- Members and Friends will have their discount applied to the balance due.
- To make full payment by Paypal please request an invoice.
- Single rooms: where possible we will allocate a single room, if single accommodation is requested; otherwise a double or twin may be reserved for ‘single use’ but in the event that a twin is available we may ask you to consider sharing.
- Registration fees or deposits will be refunded in full if cancellation is received by 22 December 2017.
- Accommodation is payable in full by 1 February 2018. It is unlikely that any refund will be made on accommodation cancelled after this date as we incur full charges in advance.
- Travel insurance is therefore advised
- For details of how to pay registration fees or accommodation by bank transfer from abroad, or to request an electronic invoice for a sum other than those itemized above, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Fee Only: